Friday, May 6, 2011

May has arrived!

May has arrived with sunshine a slightly warmer temps...thankfully!  As I walked my daughter to the bus stop (1st walk of the year, normally we drive) I commented on how beautiful it was this morning and how nice it was to be wearing capris again.  She then jumped to being so excited for school to be out and to be able to swim.  I told her swimming would have to wait a little while longer...it wasn't THAT nice!  
To be young again....oh so nice!


I am planning a June day for summer mini sessions.  I am thinking these will book fast for casual family pictures outside.  (my personal favorite) But, it also had me thinking this is the perfect solution for the budget conscious Senior Sessions.  Order what you need and get the rest to go....on a CD!  **PERFECT!!!**    (more to come on that)


The studio has returned to a more "normal" state after our fun and adventurous April Enchanted Garden.  It was a hit and came out with some wonderful pics of all the kiddos that came to visit us!  I believe this will be a don't miss every spring!


Happy Spring weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment